OH BOY!....

Posted by on | |

We are beyond ecstatic - especially Daddy - to be welcoming a little boy into
our home in just a few short months. We have been anxiously awaiting the news
to put a gender and identity to this little thing growing inside my belly.

Lately, I've been feeling him kicking and moving all around. The fluttering I
feel makes my little heart feel the same way at the thought of what it actually
will mean in a little under 20 weeks.

We already have people requesting dibs on our little guy for their little girls.
Our handsome little guy will I'm sure have his daddy's looks and charm and
will make some woman very happy some day - but for the first few years....
sorry ladies... he's ALL MINE!

4 comments:

Jill and Travis said...

Hooray--congratulations! Boys are so fun, and I think every daddy needs a little buddy.

Tasha said...

How exciting. Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Rachel said...

Hey it is Del and Rachel(Michael's old roommate). This is so exciting, congrats! We are really excited for you guys, tell Michael "hi" for us!

Rachel said...

oh geesh, clarification: DEL = Michael's old roommate :)

Post a Comment