LET'S BE HONEST

Posted by on | |
So you may or may not have seen my latest addition to my blog. If you haven't, scroll back up -- it was kind of hard to miss -- just sayin'

I decided that all too many times I find myself wondering if I'm the only one that does something and instead of incriminating myself by asking a friend if they do these things too, I just decided to add a little poll section where my closest of closest friends can anonymously share what they do.

Disclaimer: I don't necessarily do any or *cough* all of them they are just random thoughts from "a friend of a friend"

3 comments:

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

No way! I can't believe more people don't blog stalk. Lance thinks it is so wierd, but I have looked at blogs of so many people I don't know!! It's so easy; blogs are linked to other people's blogs, and you look at those, then their links, and so on.

Jill and Travis said...

I have my favorite "I don't know these people" blogs to read. Other people's lives and pictures are so interesting. Blogs make it easy to be nosy! And many-a-cookies have never made it out the door at this house...

Elise said...

You are so funny Julie! I love the polls.

Post a Comment