OUR SUMMER SO FAR...

Posted by on | |






Happy Birthday Michael Dean! The big 26! We celebrated with friends and family!












I don't know if he's happy or if he's laughing at the ridiculously good cake I made him....don't look too close though :)










Party Set Up








Fourth of July Weekend in Mackay
If you know Michael at all, you probably won't believe what you're seeing in the picture. He's driving a boat...in a lake...in water... enough said.







Golfing in Mackay
You wouldn't believe the view we had! This is NOT photoshopped :)







Two of our best friends Matt & Jess - hosts of our 4th of July adventure! Thanks guys!








It was fun to celebrate my birthday with friends and family! It always is... I've done it 25 times now, and I think I'm getting pretty good at it!





This is one of my favorite sisters from my mission! Jules (Sister Skeem) We never served together but I think we would have rocked the area if we had! Her and her husband Nate live just a couple miles away.





Tasha and Nate came over! I've been friends with Tasha since gradeschool. It was fun to see her new little baby!








Here's the cake that Michael got for me! When they asked him what colors to make it, he knew exactly what to say! It was perfect







I love this little girl! She cracks me up. Brooklyn's the only niece Michael and I have so we're kind of partial to her. We love to take trips up to Idaho Falls to see Michael's family. Brooklyn and I were playing with Rolly Polly bugs. She was fascinated!

2 comments:

Elise said...

What a fun update. Both of your cakes look so yummy! Yeah, I'm sure celebrating with your fam was great!

Rachel said...

Julie, you probably don't really remember me but Del and Michael were roommates before we got married. Say hi to him for us, will you? Hope you guys are doing great, and Del would love to hear from him!! rachelnbg at gmail dot com

Post a Comment