BUDDY THE ELF... WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

Posted by on | |
12 of the 37 people that took my poll have never blog stalked someone? C'mon...let's be honest! Do you know how I know that's not true? Because I don't even know 37 people!

The results were not what I expected but that's the fun of it.
This is what I learned:

  • 5 days ago, 18 of you were NOT listening to Christmas music
  • 12 of you are liars
  • 24 of you have gained a few pounds from the undelivered cookies (but service lbs don't count... lucky you!)
  • and 25 of your Facebook profile pictures are candids
This year at the Vasquez house, we're all ready for Christmas. The tree would have been up a month ago if my husband had anything to do with it, but we settled for the Sunday before Thanksgiving *gasp* I know, I know. We love the holidays and are excited for all that it brings. I am in charge of the Times-News float in the Festival of Lights parade this year, so all of your Twin Fallsians should bundle up Friday night and enjoy the festivities on Main Street. Michael decorated his entire Harbor Freight store for Christmas and it looks amazing! I can trust that boy to handle anything to do with Christmas decorating. I think I'll keep him around! We hope everyone is enjoying the season and staying warm! As for us, we feel like such big kids with our outside Christmas lights and newly acquired shovel! Tis the season!

1 comments:

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

Maybe you need to explain what blog stalking really is so those 12 fibbers can answer the question correctly! =)

Post a Comment