One year older and wiser too!

Posted by on | |
My baby is a year old. I feel like I've experienced 23 different emotions about this the past few days.

Denial
Excitement
Disbelief
Joy
Shock
Happiness

...and the list could go on. But in the end, no matter how I feel, I have a little one-year old boy in my life that I love and who makes my life more meaningful.

Aiden is seriously the most perfect kid in the world. And by that I don't mean he doesn't cry, or he doesn't wake me up at 3 in the morning, or he doesn't squeal at the top of his lungs in the middle of the grocery store.

What I mean is, he's perfect for me - for us. Michael and I find ourselves on our toes, on the floor laughing, and on edge when there's a meltdown. But it's the perfect fit.

We love him, and in pretty sure he loves us. We're family and wouldn't change a thing!

Happy First Birthday little guy! We love you!

1 comments:

Post a Comment