iLoVe

Posted by on | |
I kind of miss my rambles on the blog. Aiden gets an earful every day from me, so I thought I'd give him a rest and catch up - exposing all of you to them. This post will probably be about nothing and will not inspire or entertain you but if it does, then welcome to my world.

Lately I Love:
• Aiden's sneezes
• Getting to see my sister over Christmas break
• The song "100 Years" by Five for Fighting - Aiden does too! Quiets him right up in the car
• Flexibility of working from home
• Snickerdoodle muffins
• Hot showers with no baby crying in the background
• Pinterest
• Relief Society lessons
• Netflix
• New year and new beginnings
• My new iPhone
• TLC's "Next Great Baker"
• More than 6 hours of sleep in a row
• Christmas $ and getting to buy whatever I want!
• Aiden recovering from his ear infection :(
• Words With Friends game on my phone
• Unexpected visits from Vegas friends Kallee and Ashley
• Aiden rolling over and sitting in his Bumbo
• Watching Michael and Aiden play together (he can get him to smile SO big!)

Life is good! That is all... now I must go and love on my little man who's crying for attention! :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love this post...not b/c my name was mentioned as things "you love"...ok it is! Thanks for letting us come and visit...wish it could have been longer! Fun times!!! :)

kallee said...

oh my goodness, we have so much in common! I too love:
• Hot showers with no baby crying in the background (although, I don't really mind when a baby is crying in the background..but it does sort of freak me out??)
• Pinterest
• More than 6 hours of sleep in a row
• Getting to see my sister over Christmas break
• My iPhone
• Netflix

wow, we are like twins!

Beth and Wayne said...

I love so many of these for myself and for you. I especially love #2 :)

Post a Comment