Welcome Home

Posted by on | |
Our First Home

Entrance

Front Room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Guest Bedroom #1

Guest Bathroom

Guest Bedroom #2

Baby Room (i.e. a blank canvas :)

Bonus Room Upstairs


We have fallen in love with every little corner of our new home. We feel blessed to have found such a great neighborhood and ward to settle down in. We already feel like we've grown up 10+ years, talking about buying a lawnmower and needing a garden hose. We've visited Lowe's and Home Depot more in the past 2 weeks than we have in our entire lives. We love it though! We dream of patio furniture and BBQ's this Summer and have semi-big plans for landscaping. I was even out in the front yard last week on my hands and knees, weeding. Yes. My mother would be so proud.

We've got some extra bedrooms calling your name, so feel free to visit anytime! I'll even volunteer Michael to make us breakfast in the morning!

5 comments:

Dan and Julie Fisher said...

Looooooooove iiiiiiiit!

Dudes...we have the same shower curtain! It's meant to be......uh.

Elise said...

I love it! It is so beautiful! I love the blank canvas. How exciting to have the baby room decorating to look forward to!

Ashley said...

I hate you (in the nicest way possible)! I am soo jealous! Mostly b/c you just moved in and already it's all decorated and looks sooo cute! I've lived in my house for over a year and still can't decide where to hang pictures!
My favorite part about your house...your tiny tv hanging on the wall in your bedroom. LOL! :)
p.s. I think i found a typo in your post. You said "Guest Bedroom #1"...it's suppose to read "Ashley's Room"...oopsie! :)

Dusti said...

Yay! I heard you guys moved in near us! Not in our ward though :( I work with Juliana and she said it was super close to her house. How exciting!

Beth and Wayne said...

Julie, you have Mom's gift of decorating. I am still trying to figure out if I got that gene. Funny thing about having a house is that you finally allow yourself to explore some. The house looks great! Love it!

Post a Comment