Life As We Know It...

Posted by on | |
If you were to see what I see right now it might look something like this picture. My sweet little baby's asleep in my arms - snoring. My arm is dead and I can't feel my fingers, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Three months has gone by so fast. This little guy is getting so big. He is a handful and always wants attention - he gets that from his momma. We are slowly but surely getting a routine down, however I'm sure once we get something worked out, Aiden's schedule will change. I can hardly find the time to sit down and even blog. In fact I'm kind of cheating. I'm using the blogger app on my iPhone and dictating this post via the microphone. I started back to work about 6 weeks ago and that is going well. I work mostly from home which is nice, and go into the office a couple days a month. I bring Aiden with me when I go, and he is usually pretty good, which makes it nice. He is starting to smile a lot - especially when you sing to him. We love him and are having so much fun with him. It's crazy how instantaneous that deep love is, but I now believe in love at first sight. :)

1 comments:

Elise said...

I love his lips! They are so kissy!

Post a Comment