SPOILED

Posted by on | |
I was spoiled last week by my Mom and Dad! No really--- Friday Night they came to pick me and Michael up to go to the Plateau Room in Jackpot for a yummy dinner. I had roast duck with orange glaze sauce and everyone else had filet mignon. My mom told the waitress that we were celebrating my graduation from college and later she brought out an entire cake for me - of course I shared - I did learn a few things in college. The company was amazing. I love my parents! They've always been supportive in everything I've ever done.
As if dinner wasn't enough, they bought me something that I've been eyeing for quite some time - a new entertainment center for our new 50" flat screen --it fit just right! Thanks mom and dad for everything! (and not just for yummy dinners and presents) You both are amazing! Love you!



6 comments:

Kristin said...

Um... is it too late to be adopted into the Hyatt Family? That is awesome! I LOVE the entertainment center! And I love your parents! They are so awesome! But I know you already know that!

Elise said...

Wow. I love the entertainment system. It's beautiful! What a cute picture of the four of you.

Ashley said...

Jeez you're parents are awesome...I seriously love them too! Now I feel bad that I didn't get you a graduation present. :)
Btw is that a black tv in a brown entertainment center??? Shame shame!
p.s. Don't be jealous that I'm BFFs with Shedaisy... uh what happen to your twitter? Anybody who's cool has one, I'm just sayin'...

overlyactive said...

Congrats Julie! We need to come visit you and watch a movie! Have an awesome celebrating next week!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is soo funny.. go look at my blog. you and the person right below you posted "SPOILED" at almost exactly the same time! I was so confused. I thought my comp was broken?! Or maybe that it was a tag or something how funny! You are both lucky spoiled girlies!

Unknown said...

whoops that is my other identity.. look at this blog :)

Post a Comment